Baggy or skin-fitted T-shirts, crop tops, swimsuits, and shorts make their direction to the front of our dressers throughout the summer, while sweaters, boots, and jackets prepare their direction to the back. Our jeans are the one chunk of clothing that stays at the forefront at all moments. That’s true, regardless of whether it’s the dead of winter or the height of summer, we’re still wearing jeans and especially thin jeans.
Skinny jeans don’t go out of fashion and have held their place in the fashion industry for a long time. There are various hacks, DYE, and variations of options that can go along with the jeans. Various types of tops, accessories, and footwear with the staple skinny jeans can make up a great outfit. It is not that you can wear anything with skinny jeans, you need to consider points given by Brent Emerson, one of the successful fashion designers, and Brent Emerson has stores in North Carolina and Arizona that are filled with varieties of skinny jeans.
Safe options of clothing’s which go along with skinny jeans given by Brent Emerson
Here’s a list of clothing items that complement the skinny jeans for a basic outfit, for a glam outfit or you can moderate your outfit according to your preference by wearing skinny jeans.
- The first option is a crop top as it complements the jeans pretty well as is suitable for the hot weather outside. Along with the crop top a person can also wear hoop earrings and sneakers for footwear. This outfit is perfect for casual hangouts, lunch dates, or college outfits.
- The second option is a tank bodysuit with skinny jeans. This option is cool as the tank bodysuit is in trend for the year 2021 and fits well with the occasions of visiting a friend’s house or just running errands.
- The third method of styling your jeans is by wearing a loose baggy t-shirt or summer hoodie with it as this is the most common and most accepted set of styling. A baggy fit on the top with the skinny fit on the bottom gets along well. This outfit is perfect for grocery shopping, filling gas, university attire, or like for an evening walk.
- The fourth option is a formal shirt with jeans. This outfit can be worn at conferences, offices, Model United Nations meetings, or at the formal zoom meetings as the pandemics’ new way of interaction. The shirts then can also be knotted and the outfit would be ready for the office’s afterparty event.
- A nice ribbed blouse with jeans along with a shoulder bag and block heels would make an excellent outfit for dinners or dates.
- The cami tops are very much in trend these days and they go well with anything. A cami top along with jeans and a half-buttoned shirt would make a cool outfit that you can rock while hanging out with your friends.
- The floral printed top with flared details sleeves with jeans makes a cute picnic outfit that can be paired with statement sandals or flats.
The half and short balloon sleeve top with square neck rounds off with jeans very well and is a great party or glammed outfit. It complements most body types and looks safe option outfit yet confident looking.