With the festive season just around the corner, gear up to be a headturner at parties and get togethers with your best outfits. If you haven’t yet shopped for the upcoming festive season, you need to do it right away as palazzo suits are available at an affordable price. These stylish, chic and elegant palazzo suits are a favourite among women these days. Palazzo suits are not only fashionable, they offer a priceless comfort, especially during the scorching summer months. If you’re looking forward to buying clothes for this festive season like eid, Diwali and much more, palazzo suits should be on the top of your list.
Palazzo suits can help you with great eid outfits ideas and Diwali outfit ideas.
Did you know that palazzo suits are not the latest trend but a bygone fashion choice that have made a bang on comeback? Palazzo pants were first sported by designer Coco Chanel on a beach back in the 1960s. Cut back in time, these fashion favourites from the retro times have made a comeback with a modern twist.
What are palazzo pants?
Palazzo pants are just trousers, except, they are way more comfortable due to their wide legs. They are slightly high-waisted, which means you can achieve an hourglass silhouette by pairing them with the right kameez. If you are already in love with the idea of palazzos, here are a few modernised ways to style them.
- Palazzo with off-shoulder top: Let’s try a combination that comes naturally, a black palazzo paired with a white crop top looks uber cool on sunny days out. You can wear them with heels and carry a statement bag that will make you look chic within seconds.
- 3/4th palazzo with bodysuit: This quirky combination is something you’ll go gaga over. If you love sporting bodysuits over your denim, rock them with a 3/4th palazzo pants. Work your charm with this look that can be completed with heels and a formal blazer. Walk into that office meeting with this look and everyone will look at you as if you are the boss.
- Floral sharara palazzos: Summers are incomplete without anything floral. Rock floral printed sharara-style palazzo pants that can be paired with a tight blouse or a turtleneck top. Ankle-strap heels and a sleek ponytail will help you work your magic.
- Palazzos and a short kurta: If you want to wear something smart at your workplace, your best bet would be a palazzo pant with a short kurta. Finish off the look with platform heels or wedges and top it off with statement earrings and a sleek bun.
- Palazzo and a tube top: On days you feel quirky, rock a floral printed palazzo pant with a plain tube top that can be paired with pencil heels and a cross-body bag. Rock this stylish look with your straight hair that can be left open. Accessories just the right amount and you’re all set for that party.
It is time to tweak your fashion choices to palazzo suits that can be styled in several ways. Celebrate this festive season with amazing and affordable palazzo suits that can be styled according to your personality.