Thick hair is a great attraction for men. Men will prefer styling and grooming to make it look good. Hair gel is one of the best cosmetics for men. This will help you achieve any desired styling and look. It will also complement your haircut. Hair gel will nourish the hair and add shine. It will suit all styles from spike, long, straight, curly, and wavy hair.
Hair gels are an amazing way to get any look. This may be like your favorite celebrity or pop star. It will be suitable for outfits like casual, formal, or even party looks. Sometimes thick hair can be difficult to handle, that’s why you will need a hair gel to set. This article will give you the best hairgel for men with thick hair.
Before getting into that, let’s look into how to use and other things to consider for choosing a hair gel.
How to use a hair gel
Hair gel is one of the most popular products for men. It is vital that you use the right amount to get maximum benefits. Here is how you can use hair gel for thick hair.
You can use the gel after washing your hair. It’s your preference whether to use it while the hair is dry or wet. When you use wet hair, it will give you an added shine.
- Take a blob of the gel and rub it with your hands.
- Apply it throughout your hair with both hands.
- Now do any style of your desire.
You can blow dry after using the gel for the style to last long. This need not be followed every single day. Instead, you can also use a little water to style your hair in the middle of the day. Ensure that you use only the required right amount of gel once every day.
How to choose the best hair gel
Hair gel is best suited for thick and rough hair. The consistency is thick which sticks to hair. It is good to select a firm gel rather than a loose gel. This will give your hair a good control for a long time. Now, you can enjoy a good hair day every day.
The type of hair is also important while choosing a hair gel.
- If you want to achieve spikes, then go for a matte finish gel. This will do a great job for a quick hairstyle for casual occasions.
- For curly yet thick hair, go for a shine finish. This will help in defining your curls and add a subtle bounce to your hair.
- For getting the natural shine of your hair, you can select a neutral shine gel.
- For a super long-lasting hair, you can combine the hair gel with a hair mousse too. This will keep long and thick hair intact.
You can choose a suitable hair gel based on the label on the pack. Choose the best hair gel and style it in your own way.